St. Clair Hospital Celebrates 60!
During this month of February, St. Clair Hospital is celebrating 60 years of providing care to the communities in and around the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Their doors opened to patients on February 20, 1954.
For VEBH Architects, our service to St. Clair Hospital began more than 63 years ago, in October, 1950, when the founding architects of our firm began work on the design for the original hospital’s construction. We are proud to have served the hospital continuously since then, providing the design for the vast majority of their major expansions and renovations.← Hampton Township School District to Proceed with High School Study Children’s Home and Lemieux Family Center Expansion Ready for Construction →
Comments are closed.